Since the May 2010 Election (Philippines) is fast approaching and we are about to use the first automated machines for electing our next officials, we need to be equipped with right know-hows about how to accomplish the ballot.
Credits to Mr Armando Madraso Mallorca for the information.
1. The voter shall, using a ballot secrecy folder and the marking pen provided by the COMELEC, fill his ballot by full shading the oval beside the names of the candidates and political party participating in the party list system of representation of his choice.
2. The voter shall then approach the PC0S; insert his ballot in the ballot entry slot and wait until the ballot is dropped into the ballot box. The BEI shall monitor the PCOS screen to make sure that the ballot was successfully accepted. Thereafter, the voter shall return the ballot secrecy folder and marking pen to the chairman.
3. The chairman shall apply indelible ink at the base and extending to the cuticle of the right forefinger nail of the voter, or any other nail if there be no forefinger nail.
4. The voter shall affix his thumb mark on the corresponding space in the EDCVL(election day computerized voters list).
5. The voter shall then leave the polling place.
Pursuant to Section 35 of Resolution No. 8739
SAMPLE BALLOT FOR SHADING PRACTICE (PDF version)
please share this information. This will help a lot. thanks.