Thanks to George Carlin for this simple tips.
How to stay young:
1. Throw out non-essential numbers. These includes age, weight, and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Never let your brain idle. “An idle mind is the devil’s workshop”. And the devil’s name is Alzheimer’s.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud.
6. Surround yourself with what you love whether its your friends, family, pets, music, etc. Your home is your refuge.
7. The tears happen. Endure, grave and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
8. Cherish your health. If its good, preserve it. If unstable, improve it, If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don’t take guilt trips. Trip to a mall, to the next county, to a foreign country or anywhere but not to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them at every opportunity.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths, but by the moments that take our breath away.